Friday 25 January 2013

Rocking Your World Friday ~ Sophie

It's been a bit of a frustrating week here, what with snow and illnesses so I'm having to think hard today! What are the positives this week....?
 
A lovely afternoon watching The Hobbit with my mum and Gaby.
 
Living directly opposite a supermarket. I do hanker after having a little country cottage but on weeks like this, living in a town centre does not seem like such a bad idea.
 
Comedy.  Things can get a bit intense here at times, caring for 2 autistic children.  I like to watch something funny to lighten things up a bit.  This week it's been 'Mrs Brown's Boys' and 'Wanderlust' that have had me laughing out loud :)
 
The Levellers.  These guys have been rocking my world in their own folky punk way most weeks for a long long time, 20 + years!  One of our boys is particularly fond of their music at the moment, so I can get 5 minutes peace with that playing in the kitchen.  Definitely something to be grateful for when stuck inside with restless children! I love that our whole family loves their music too.



My cat, Sasha.  This time last year, Sasha had a broken leg and we were being told that she needed £1000+ worth of treatment and operations which we could not afford.  Thankfully that turned out not to be the case and after 4 months of cage rest and her leg in casts, she recovered.  The rest of my family are not that bothered about her but she is truly my cat (we have 3) and is just one of those pets that 'knows' when you are ill or down.  Here she is on my lap this week :)



That's it! Linking up with Celtic House

No comments:

Post a Comment