Wednesday 6 February 2013

Yarn Along ~ Sophie

 
 
I'm joining in with Ginny's Yarn Along for the first time in a few weeks.  Before Christmas I joined 'Loving Hands', a charity knitting website, so I've been knitting a few bits for them over the past month or so.  I started with some scarfs and I'm currently trying a baby hat.  Despite having had 3 babies and knitting for all of them, I never did hats! I couldn't knit in the round back then so they all got cardigans!
 
Reading-wise, I am nearly half way through Game of Thrones Book 1 - 'A Song of Ice and Fire' which is my February book for the Artful Readers Club.  I loved the TV show and the book is great too so far.  I also have an audiobook on the go, 'A Discovery of Witches' by Deborah Harkness.  It's a bit of a 'Twilight'/'Trueblood' type book.  It's a good one for having a bit of lighthearted entertainment going on in the background whilst getting on with other jobs.  It has witches, vampires and yoga so appeals to me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment