Friday 30 August 2013

Last Blogalong Post

I've really enjoyed taking part in the Effy's Blogalong despite the lack of posts this week. My week got all sleep deprived and stressy and to be perfectly honest, I am impressed that I managed to keep up as long as I did, given it's school holidays! 
Today is the last day and I had some time to do a bit of art so it seemed like a good day to do Effy's Lifebook lesson, 'Heart Sight, Heart Light'.


This was a fantastic lesson, I learnt a lot and enjoyed the process. I decided to add the word 'unfurl' because it's something I'm working on in my yoga practice with my heart chakra area.

So, I've managed 23 days out if 30 :)
Thank you to everyone who has read my posts and left comments, it's very much appreciated, and thank you Effy! It's been fun :)




 

1 comment: