Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Blogalong

I haven't had much to blog about this weekend. We've been stayed in most of it. Yesterday was particularly rainy which was kind of ok because I was not at Beautiful Days Festival trampling around in wellies and sleeping in the car. We've been for the past 3 years and last year was pretty awful weather wise so I'm feeling like we made the right decision! 
This is me and the children the first year we went, we all look a lot younger!


So today has been quite boring in comparison!
I went to yoga, cleaned stuff, finished my Artful Readers Club book and tonight started tinkering with some patchwork I started ages ago because I don't have any knitting on the go...unusual!


Another day off tomorrow so hopefully I'll have time to get my paints out which is what I really want to be doing!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment